Emergency Medicine Job In Rockford, Illinois
Emergency Medicine - EMS DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
Infinity HealthCare/Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an EMS Medical Director to join our team at SwedishAmerican Hospital in Rockford, IL.
Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• ED annual volume: 72,000
• Illinois Level II Trauma Center (approximately 500 trauma service admissions per year)
• Physician Coverage: Eight (8), Nine (9) and Ten (10) hour shifts, double coverage (24 Hours) in main ED with overlapping shifts - EM physician coverage: 55 hours
• Physician Extender Coverage: 80 hours
•“Intake” Physician Extender (Triage/Fast Track)
• University of Illinois Family Practice Residency Program affiliation
• EDAP (State of Illinois recognition as ED Approved for Pediatrics)
• Chest Pain Center
• Stroke Center
• EMS Resource Hospital (the region’s largest EMS provider)
• Affiliate of UW Health
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.