Nurse Practitioner Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
MountainView Regional Medical Center is a 168-bed facility that provides a range of healthcare services including inpatient and outpatient care, diagnostic imaging, medical and surgical care. The hospital is aCertified Cardiac Center with PCI, 2 cathlabs, open heart program, certified joint replacement program& Certified Stroke Team.
- Newly Expanded 31-bed ED
- 16 hrs of APP coverage in Main ED + 12 hrs in Fast Track
- Hospitalist Program in place 24/7
- Non-designated Trauma ED
- Scribe Program through New Mexico State University 36 hrs per day (double coverage)
- 15% admit rate
- Back up serivces includes:Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Cath Lab, ENT, OBGYN, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Pediatrics, 24/7 MRI, Thoracic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon (Peds ICU & Trauma shipped out. Level I in El Paso)
- *Great transport team*Dedicated Helicopter
- Ultrasound & Glidescope in ED
- ED Physicians respond to codes on the floor
- 30% spanish speaking patient population
- ’30 minutes or less Door to Doc’
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.