Otolaryngology Job In Michigan
Ent Practice Opportunity With Michigan Health SystemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Busy and established practice
- Replacing a physician that has retired.?
- Full-time audiologist on site at the practice.
- Block time
- Will only be required to take 10 days of call.
- Support from colleagues (3 BC general ENTs) at another location.
- Will interact with residents and medical students from Michigan State University and Central Michigan University
- Very competitive comp/benefits package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.