Urgent Care Job In South Carolina
Fm/uc/medical Director - Northeast Of Columbia, ScNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Local hospital has multiple primary care needs.
- Candidate could join private group or be hospital employed.
- Traditional, strictly outpatient and urgent care needs are available.
- A candidate interested in a Medical Director position would also be considered in both a primary care or urgent care setting.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with signing bonus, loan repayment, relocation, etc
- Great location, easy 30 minute drive to Columbia, SC!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.