General Cardiology Job In Miami Beach, Florida
Recruiting outpatient Noninvasive Cardiologist to join Hospital Employed GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ellen Politi: Sign in to view
Recruiting Noninvasive Cardiologist for outpatient practice large to join large cardiology group in Miami. This is an immediate need. Prefer candidate fluent in Spanish.
This Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 672 beds, 26 operating suites and 650 physicians, this is Florida's largest private, independent, not for profit, teaching hospital. They are looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
The only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health
- 4 star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the highest star rating awarded in Miami-Dade
- Best heart attack survival rate in Miami-Dade County.
- Best cardiac surgery survival rate in the state among hospitals that perform a high volume of complex cases in Florida.
- Performs more valve surgeries than any other cardiac program in South Florida.
- The only Columbia University affiliated cardiology and urology programs in South Florida
- South Florida’s LARGEST private, non-profit teaching hospital.
If interested, please email CV to:
Director of Physician Search Division
Medical Staffing Assoc.
703-362-7409 office cell or 703-893-1773 ext 20
Fax 703-852-7172 firstname.lastname@example.org