Hospitalist Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Hospitalist Block Schedule in NW Pennsylvania with H1 Visa Sponsorship Available CPH# JOB-2453488Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Hospitalists work on a 5 on / 5 off block schedule for 10 hour shifts from 8am to 6pm.
A well-structured Group operates 2 teams of 9-10 Hospitalists to cover the 5/5 schedule. Each provider has an average patient census of 15-18. Closed ICU with Intensivists coverage. Minimal procedures required because of the excellent specialty support.
This Northwestern Pennsylvania city is centrally located between major metro areas such as; Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo with a population over 100K and service area 280K.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure Hospital employed position with a top system in western Pennsylvania
- Block schedule is 5 on 5 off mostly day shifts and minimal nights
- Hospital is 430+ beds and a level II facility with an academic affiliation. Will sponsor H1b Visa.
- No ICU and minimal procedures
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives for over $275K combined earnings potential
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation assistance
- Live and practice in one of the largest cities in the region with an International airport.
- Centrally located about 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.