General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Scranton, Pennsylvania
Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job in Eastern Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2453563Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks' vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, three weeks CME time, a 401 retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this eastern PA city. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to happy to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and watersports.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other orthopedic job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Orthopedic hand surgeon needed
- Join a hospital-based orthopedic practice
- Be busy from day one
- 1:7 call
- Fellowship training required in hand orthopedics
- Board certified or board eligible
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Four weeks vacation, three weeks CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.