Nurse Practitioner Job In Owego, New York
Family Medicine - Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Owego, NYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kerry Hitchcock: Sign in to view
- Guthrie is seeking a motivated Nurse Practitioner of Physician Assistant to practice full spectrum Family Medicine within the Owego Clinic.
- This role will provide high quality patient care to Family Medicine patients of all ages.
- Experienced providers are preferred however new graduates will be considered - physician support is available on site.
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with typical hours of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
As with any knowledge-based industry, Guthrie recognizes that people are our most precious resource. Therefore, our chief goal is to attract providers who appreciate the idea of working on a team; who enjoy being surrounded by extraordinary colleagues who are all interested in providing the very best patient care possible.
Guthrie has established expectations for every provider at Guthrie, based on our core values of patient centeredness, teamwork and excellence. We provide support and mentoring in addition to opportunities for pursuing individualized career paths within the organization. If you are a Provider who shares our vision, we would like to talk with you.
The historic town of Owego is located in the Southern Tier of New York State situated on the banks of the Susquehanna River. It is 20 miles west of Binghamton and 30 miles south of Ithaca--home to Cornell University.
Owego is within easy driving distance to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive.
30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State: Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities as well as Owego:
- Vestal/Binghamton, NY (20 minutes east)
- Ithaca, NY (30 minutes north); home to Cornell University
- Corning, NY (40 minutes east on Hwy 17/I-86); international headquarters to Corning, Inc.
Three regional airports within 40 minutes, with easy connections to New York City, Washington DC, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Orlando. In addition 2 international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 11-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., and Troy, Pa., as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 290 physicians and 155 mid-level providers in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.