Occupational Medicine Job In Augusta, Georgia
Occupational Medicine Physicians Needed in Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas CPH# JOB-2448884Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other primary care job, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 ext. 6640 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- OCC MED organization with various sites
- Seeking FP, IM, OCC MED, or UC physicians
- Provide full services to business and industry
- Outpatient only, no call, evening, or weekends
- Each center is fully staffed
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Board certified or board eligible
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.