Occupational Medicine Job In Fort Worth, Texas
OCC MED Physician Positions Available in TN, TX, and GA CPH# JOB-2448883Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 ext. 6640 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occupational medicine organization
- Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Outpatient only, no call, evening, or weekends
- FP, IM, OCC MED, or UC physicians can apply
- Each center is fully staffed
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Malpractice and 10 paid CME days
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.