Interventional Cardiology Job In Las Cruces, New Mexico
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Las Cruces, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michele Gutermuth: Sign in to view
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88011 Type of Facility: Hospital
MountainView Regional Medical Center (MVRMC) in Las Cruces, NM is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist.
- Employed position
- Joining established practice
- Opportunity to build a structural heart program
- Service area of 250-300,000
- 3 Cath labs (1 for peripherals, 2 for coronaries)
- Full Echo & Nuclear labs
- Impella 5, Impella RP, rotablator, iFR & IVUS equipment available
- 10 ORs with hybrid OR for Structural procedures
- Facility also performs Cardiothoracic and robotic cardiac procedures
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- $100K Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Production Incentive Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance Up to $150K
About Las Cruces:
- Second largest city in New Mexico
- 168 bed facility serving growing population over 250,000+
- Sunny college town located close to mountains and lakes
- Easy access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
- Four mildly distinct seasons and family friendly communities
- International Airport within a 50 minute drive
J1 and H1b visa sponsorship available
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/text 314-818-5168
Las Cruces is a beautiful and growing community, nestled in the mountains and mesas of southern New Mexico. Close to the mountains for snow skiing. Close to the lake for boating and water skiing. Located 45 minutes away off I-25/I-10 is El Paso International Airport, making travel to and from Las Cruces convenient.
Las Cruces experiences four mildly distinct seasons, with the harder part of the winter occurring during December and January, when the average daytime temperature is 57 degrees. Light snow does fall in the winter but seldom lasts longer than one day.
Las Cruces , and the surrounding communities are a wonderful place to raise a family, with great schools, and a growing business base to provide all the necessary service needs.
MountainView Regional Medical Center, a 168-bed facility located in Las Cruces, N.M., is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO). The facility includes fully staffed 24-hour emergency care, a specialized Heart Center, Chest Pain Accredited, Comprehensive Intensive Care Services and an All-Digital Imaging Department, Diagnostic and Imaging Services, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Services, Total Joint Certified, Emergency Services, Wound Care Center/Hyperbarics, Pain Management Center, Women's Center, and numerous Physician Practices.