Family Medicine Job In Havre, Montana
Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Montana CPH# JOB-2454871Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this college town that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information or to be considered for this position, please email your CV to Maghan Wilbur at email@example.com or call 203-663-9355.
- Primary care physician needed
- Salary starts $230K plus production bonuses
- Outpatient and inpatient
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Six weeks vacation; resident stipend for next year grads
- Sign-on, relo, student loan repay, and top benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.