Urgent Care Job In Montebello, California
Urgent Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tyler Denstad: Sign in to view
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Urgent care Walk-in clinic in the city of Montebello ?
- Avg patient census 2-3 per hour
- Treat patients of all ages, peds to geriatric
- Other providers and medical staff working at peak times
- Urgent care hours are from 8am-8pm, 365 days a week
- Pay differentials offered for weekend and hard to fill shifts
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family medicine
- Mut be open and comfortable working evening, weekend, and hard to fill shifts
- Previous Urgent Care/Emergency Care experience
- Spanish fluency highly preferred
- Family Medicine trained physicians
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, malpractice, etc.
- Performance, patient panel and metric bonus program as well as other bonuses
- Paid CME days - $1500 a year for CME expenses
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- We offer a great work life balance!
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
HealthCare Partners, a DaVita Medical Group, is the country's largest operator of medical groups and physician networks, provides integrated care management as an operating division of DaVita, focusing on delivering outstanding healthcare across a broad range of services. HealthCare Partners works with its patients to help them live life to the fullest and strives to lead the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to ensure quality, accessible and affordable care for all.
DaVita Medical Group is a division of DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, that operates and manages medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients.