Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Join Tremendous Private Practice Group In Beautiful North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Opportunity to quickly build your practice due to high patient volumes, large established referral base and primary service area
- Outpatient clinic practice - multiple locations to choose from
- Comfortable call schedule, including hospitalist program to handle inpatient duties
- Option for partnership within this private group
- EXCELLENT financial arrangement with full benefits offered within this private practice model
Welcome to North Carolina! This area, located just a quick drive from Charlotte, Raleigh and the coastal beaches, may be known as the Home of American Golf (Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen), but it?s home to so much more than just the world?s finest and most legendary golf courses. Beyond the lush fairways and turtleback greens lies a region rich with historical treasures, fine dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities that you simply cannot find anywhere else. It?s a place where you can explore the natural beauty of the Sandhills one day then tour an historic Scottish-inspired village the next. A large equestrian community is also here, for that type of opportunity within these wide open spaces. It?s a place where relaxation is as attainable as exhilaration. Make this area your home and truly enjoy life!
Job ID#: GB-1803-76183
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.