Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Eau Claire, Wisconsin
A Pulmonary/Critical Care physician is needed in a brand new hospital in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2460560Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity is a rewarding mix between outpatient and inpatient rotations. Standard critical care procedures will include bronchoscopy, central line and chest tube placement.
Located in western Wisconsin on the confluence of the Chippewa and Eau Claire rivers, this area boasts a healthy and diverse economy, low unemployment, affordable housing, and safe neighborhoods.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2460560
- This opportunity is a rewarding mix between outpatient and inpatient rotations.
- Standard critical care procedures will include bronchoscopy, central line and chest tube placement
- Two year guaranteed salary with exceptional RVU production model thereafter
- 4 weeks vacation plus 2 weeks of CME with a $5800 allowance
- Generous relocation allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence based Malpractice insurance provided
- 401k w/ match, 457b, and very generous employer funded retirement
- Beautiful University town with excellent public and private k-12 schools.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.