Occupational Medicine Job In Reading, Pennsylvania
Occupational Medicine Physician Job in PA CPH# JOB-2460921Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in West Reading, with its vibrant, growing economy and its having one of the largest outlet malls in the U.S. The area boasts its own symphony, multiple art galleries and museums, and the added benefit of being within an easy driving distance of Philadelphia and close to fabulous year-round recreation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an Occ Med job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to email@example.com.
- Respected outpatient Occ Med practice
- Join two full-time and two part-time providers
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Precepting residents available
- Occ Med, FP, IM, EM or urgent care physicians considered
- Strong starting salary and financial package
- One hour to Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.