Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Georgia
Seeking Pulmonologist/critical Care Physician In Se Georgia Near Ga And Sc BeachNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We?re assisting a regional medical center in the recruitment of a Pulmonary/Critical Care specialist.
- Join a well-established practice
- Good mix of Pulmonology and Critical Care and inpatient/outpatient practice
- Sleep studies training is optional, but preferred
- Hospital partially owned by physicians
- Salary based on MGMA guidelines, incentive based RVUs, sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package, including vacation, CME, retirement benefits, etc
- Relocation expenses, potential student loan assistance and fellowship stipend
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.