General Neurology Job In Morgantown, West Virginia
Teaching Opportunity with Renowned Academic Institution in WV CPH# JOB-2461662
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
This position comes with a full-slate of benefits which includes; 100% employer contributed retirement, 39 paid days off, onsite childcare, relocation assistance, and a commencement bonus. In addition, your dependents will receive free college tuition after 5 years of employment!
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
Give us a call today! For more information, please call: Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com
- Teaching Neurology Residents and Fellows required
- Can sub-specialize up to 90% depending on sub-specialty if desired
- 39 paid days off annually; includes holidays
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- Onsite childcare
- Free tuition for dependents to University after 5 years employment
- Fellowship stipend available for sub-specialists
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.