General Surgery Job In New York, New York
General Surgeon Needed In Upstate New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Upstate New York Hospital is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible, NYS Licensed General Surgeon to join two other full time General Surgeons in a Hospital Employed Practice.?
- Call is 1:3
- The practice is a highly functioning and well respected in the community and offers an array of services in an efficient and high quality setting.?
- They offer a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package along with a dedicated commitment to maintaining work/life balance for their providers.?
- Competitive salary plus productivity incentives?
- Sign-on bonus?
- Paid time off (160 hours/year)?
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability?
- CME - 5 days?
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)?
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)?
- Hospital has a dedicated medical staff of more than 150 physicians, representing over 35 specialties.?
- The hospital serves as a catchment area for over 89,000 residents?
- Located north of Syracuse
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.