General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Child Psychiatrist Needed For Academic, Outpatient Practice In CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm schedule
- Academic affiliation with UCLA
- This program has a Psychiatry Residency and Child Psychiatry Fellowship?
- NO call required
- Paid Inpatient call is optional
- 90 minutes for new patients, 30-45 minutes for follow-ups?
- Provide direct, outpatient, ambulatory patient care including psychiatric evaluations, consultations, medication management and facilitation hospitalizations
- Coordinate behavioral health care with other members of the team
- Fully wired with electronic medical records
- Employed position with generous compensation
- Benefits include: malpractice with tail coverage, CME, vacation, sick time, pension plan, and much more
- Spanish language skills a plus
- H1b and J1 visa sponsorship available
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.