Geriatric Medicine Job In Colorado
Medical Director Needed In Denver, Co Suburb!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Enjoy the benefits of improved access to care, with both office and non-office based visits (e.g. phone, video chat, email, walking groups, etc.) building a different kind of health system focused on delivering high-impact relationship-based care in an evolving and welcoming climate. Board-certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics or Family Medicine with a passion for treating the elderly.
- Accessible and transparent medical records system
- Smaller panel sizes, closer relationships between patients and care teams and more time devoted to patient care
- Opportunity to lead systemic change in health care delivery while working with a truly innovative team approach
- No billing or coding to worry about
- Guaranteed competitive base salary and benefits package
- Monday through Friday, 8-5. See 10-12 patients per day, clinical/admin time built into the day.?
- Candidate would supervise Advanced Practice Provider.
- Enjoy 4 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 company holidays and CME time. ?
- Great work/life balance/joy of practice.
- Located in a beautiful Denver, CO Suburb.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.