Internal Medicine Job In Kansas
Primary Care Needs In Southwest Kansas- J-1/h-1 EligibleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Work in hospital-employed setting with 1 family medicine physician, 1 pediatrician and 3 advanced practice providers.
- Monday thru Friday practice with normal office hours. ?Position is strictly outpatient.
- Candidates can see patients of all ages. Large military Veteran presence in the area.
- Compensation based upon MGMA median with incentive plan and rich benefit package including malpractice insurance with tail, medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Candidates that would like to make additional income by providing hospitalist coverage will have that option.
- J-1 and H-1 B non cap exempt candidates will be considered.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.