General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Princess Anne, Maryland
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed on the Maryland Eastern Shore CPH# JOB-2462166Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive an excellent base salary, incentive bonuses, and medical benefits. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, LTD/STD, one week and $2K for CME, a 403b and 457b retirement package, a flexible spending account, and paid malpractice Insurance.
Come live and practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This town is large enough to have plenty to do in the clean, well-kept downtown; and, you will be located only thirty minutes from both the Chesapeake Bay and Maryland's Atlantic beaches.
For additional information, please call Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child adolescent outpatient
- Monday - Friday schedule
- MD Eastern Shore, 30 minutes to the beach
- Excellent base salary with incentive compensation
- H-1B and J1 visa candidates sponsored
- Full benefits: flexible spending, life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plan
- 1 week CME time with a $2K allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.