Hospitalist Job In Green Bay, Wisconsin
Hospitalist Opening in WisconsinNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Bellin Hospital Green Bay in Green Bay, WI. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
· Competitive annual salaries with relocation, sign-on bonuses and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
· Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off providing a perfect work/life balance
· Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
· Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
· The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
· Located less than 2 hours from Milwaukee, WI and 2.5 hours from the capital, Madison, WI
· Home of the Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin’s NFL team, Lambeau Field and the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame is an excellent source of sports entertainment and history
· Bay Beach Amusement Park, located in Green Bay, on the eastern arm of Lake Michigan offers fun and entertainment for all ages with its various rides, roller coaster, and concessions
· Green Bay has unique outdoor opportunities such as the Northeastern Wisconsin Zoo and the Green Bay Botanical Garden, a 47-acre garden devoted to roses, native plants, and various fruits
· Additional outdoor pursuits can be found at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, this forested 700-acre wildlife refuge provides animal habitats and hiking and skiing trails that correlate with the seasons
· Green Bay has over 35 schools in the area ranging in ages from K-12; 3 specialty or private school opportunities can also be found in the area
· Higher education in Green Bay is available at University of Wisconsin and Rasmussen College
· Green Bay’s cost of living of living is below the United States average even with its high-quality healthcare, schools, and affordable housing throughout the community
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.