Occupational Medicine Job In Pennsylvania
Occupational Medicine Need 1 Hour From PhiladelphiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Work for large health system with established occupational medicine program.
- Monday thru Friday practice with normal office hours.
- Candidate will work with employer drug testing, worker's compensation cases, DOT physicals, sports physicals, travel medicine, ?etc.
- Candidate must have DOT Certification.
- Compensation in $200K range + full benefit package. ?Some flexibility for experienced candidates.
- Physicians with emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine and occupational medicine training will be considered with occupational medicine experience.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.