Otolaryngology Job In Sedalia, Missouri
ENT Hospital-Based Position in Missouri CPH# JOB-2454232Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will enjoy living and working in a family friendly community that offers the amenities of a metropolitan area without the congestion of faster-paced cities. The community offers low crime rates, excellent schools, and affordability with a high standard of life. This opportunity is close to professional sporting events, outlet shopping, fine dining and more. The Lake of the Ozarks is nearby with a variety of things to do.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENT opening in MO
- Fantastic compensation package
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits with health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays and 6 weeks of vacation plus CME
- Student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.