Physician Assistant Job In Tampa, Florida
Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shasta Mcgill: Sign in to view
Tampa in Brief
The third largest city in Florida, Tampa is located on the state's west coast, with coastlines on both Tampa and Hillsborough bays. The city's economy is diverse, including tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, health care, government, technology, and the port of Tampa, and its quality of life is high.
The Tampa File
- Education. The graduation rate for Hillsborough County Public Schools is the highest among the state's large school districts; Tampa Bay Technical High School ranks among the nation's best.
- Real Estate. Home prices in Tampa are well below the other metropolitan areas of Florida and include everything from historic bungalows and downtown condos to bay-view single-family homes.
- Family. Tampa is a great place to raise a family, since it offers a lower cost of living than other major southern cities.
- Culture. Befitting its status as a large city, Tampa offers a diverse, vibrant cultural scene that includes museums, theatre, dance, music, fine dining and more.
- Recreation. Boating, fishing and other water sports are popular in Tampa, which features miles of beaches, biking and hiking trails, golf and tennis, and other outdoor recreational activities year-round.
- Weather. Tampa features a subtropical climate with sunny skies in the winter and frequent rain in the summer. Highs usually range from 65 to 95 degrees year-round.
Tampa Fun Fact
Percival Ellicott Fansler introduced the world's first scheduled commercial airline service, the St. Petersburg-Tampa Airboat Line, in 1914.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.