Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Ocala, Florida
Intensivist Opportunity in Ocala, FL with ICC Healthcare and HCA - 100% Critical CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amber Holiman: Sign in to view
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation?s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Ocala Regional Medical Center/West Marion Community Hospital in Ocala, Florida.
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA?s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
Opportunity Specifics ? Ocala Regional Medical Center/West Marion Community Hospital
- 24 hour Physician coverage of 20 Med/Surg CC beds and 6 CVCC beds.
- 12 hour shifts: 7 am ? 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm ? 7 am.
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
- Full time, Part Time, PSA, PRN and Locums opportunities available.
- ACGME accredited IM residency program with teaching opportunities.
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
Ocala Regional Medical Center is part of Ocala Health System, a 2-facility health system with 360 beds. Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $136 M in capital improvements through 2016. Facility has another $110 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities. Ocala Health is a high functioning Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center in Marion, Hernando and Citrus counties. The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida?s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
Every year thousands of new residents begin calling Marion County home, keeping it among the three fastest growing areas in the nation. The county's welcoming atmosphere makes transitions easy. The variety and affordability of housing ensures that there are homes to suit every taste, lifestyle and budget. Whether the choice is a home in town or in the country, residents are never far from schools, health care providers, churches, shopping and commercial centers, governmental services, cultural and recreation activities and above all, the beauty that nature has bestowed upon Marion County.
Ocala Health is the health organization which encompasses Ocala Regional Medical Center, a 200-bed facility located in the heart of Ocala, and West Marion Community Hospital, a 70-bed hospital located in West Marion County. The organization includes the only Commission on Cancer approved cancer center in Marion County and inpatient Joint Care Center. It offers a host of medical services including bariatric surgery, cardiac and vascular, emergency, neurological and rehabilitation services and a variety of outpatient services.