Nurse Practitioner Job In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hospital Medicine - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Some of the details of the position include:
- NP's MUST be Acute Care Trained
- 7 on / 7 off schedule – Over 25 weeks off during the year
- Combination of Daytime and Nighttime shifts: Daytime shifts working alongside hospitalist physicians and night shifts working autonomously handling ER admissions, taking H&Ps, taking calls from the floor and rounding on patients in an observation unit
- Autonomous working environment with an on-call physician available at all times
- Starting base salary of $125,000 with excellent benefits, 401k with a company match, CME allowance and much more. Earn additional money with productivity-based incentives.
Hospitalists is a physician-led group whose mission is to provide care of the highest quality to hospitalized patients and to exceed expectations of referring physicians and our hospital partners. This is an exciting opportunity to practice in Oklahoma’s largest hospital and the only Level 1 trauma center in the state.
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.