Family Medicine Job In Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Family Medicine Residency Faculty Position in Arkansas CPH# JOB-2463656Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a small city whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PC jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed clinical/director position
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Work a four or 4.5 day work-week
- Share a nurse triage call
- Board certified is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Income guarantee and a great slate of benefits
- $25,000 sign-on and potential for student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.