Hospitalist Job In Front Royal, Virginia
Hospitalist or NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 196 bed, not for profit hospital and nursing home - part of Valley Health
- Hospitalist team covers 24 acute beds, 8 step down beds and 20 SNF beds
- Established 4 physician team with 1 advanced practitioners and Clinical Performance Nurse
- Cardiology coverage during the day and by phone at night
- Part of RRT and runs codes
- No call
- No procedures
- EPIC EMR
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Front Royal is located in Warren County 70 miles west of Washington, D.C., at the northern end of the Skyline Drive and near the junction of I-66 and I-81. Front Royal borders the Shenandoah River in the north-western corner of Virginia. It is bounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains on the east and the Massanutten Mountains on the west. Elevations in the area range from 566 feet in downtown to over 3,300 feet in the surrounding mountain. Experience the beauty of the Shenandoah Valley through all 4 well-defined seasons, each with its own unique features.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.