Nephrology Job In South Carolina
Private Practice In South Carolina Seeking Be/bc NephrologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Replacing retiring physician
- Well-established private practice is expanding to meet the needs of their growing patient base.?
- Conveniently located near I-95 not far from Charleston?
- Medical Center provides inpatient dialysis
- One dialysis outpatient center exists in the community and a second one is opening in second quarter of 2015.?
- Practice also provides coverage for outpatient center in an outlying community and has limited Hypertension/CKD clinic in Bluffton, SC several times each month?
- Shared call will be 1:3?
- Partnership availability after 1 year
- Overhead shared equally
- Position requires candidate to reside in this community?
- Practice covers several other outpatient dialysis centers in locations outside the community (Allendale) and Hypertension/CKD clinic (Bluffton, SC).?
- There is travel (driving) requirements
- Located 1 hour from Charleston
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.