General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Goshen, Indiana
Orthopedic SurgeryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lauren Carrell: Sign in to view
Goshen Health is looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon with subspecialty training in Total Joint and/or Hand to join a high volume practice!
- This is an immediate need.
- Opening due to high volume need for an additional physician.
- Well established practice with five physicians and two nurse practitioners.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- General Orthopedic practice, with a subspecialty in joint replacement and/or hand.
- Must be able to take general call.
- Shared call 1:5 with a highly skilled 24/7 adult hospitalist program, one week per month including weekends.
- Due to community growth and succession planning we welcome any provider desiring to join a busy, well-established practice in beautiful lake country.
- EMR Next Gen.
- Stand alone Orthopedics facility with rehab. Surgery center and Goshen Hospital only one mile away. X-ray and MRI on site.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity available if desired.
- Practice overall sees approximately 200-250 patients per week.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
Goshen Health offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of student loan forgiveness and relocation assistance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Goshen is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great private & public schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 40 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago, 3 hours North of Indianapolis, and 1 hour Northwest of Ft. Wayne. One can enjoy summers on the beaches of Lake Michigan, day trips to Chicago, or weekends to southern Indiana for the best camping and hiking in the Midwest! It is the perfect mix of rural living and The Great Outdoors, while also offering easy access to larger urban areas and major cities.
Goshen Health has been rated the #1 workplace in the nation for job satisfaction according to HR Solutions International , Inc. We are a leader in the region with a strong Accountable Care Organization and implement cutting edge strategies in population health. Located in Northwest Indiana, Goshen has a well-established, Physician Led group of Family Medicine physicians and specialists with a total of 27 offices located throughout the region.