Interventional Cardiology Job In Sarasota, Florida
Cardiologist needed in Sarasota, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call A. Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
- BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist
- Patient base - teens to adults
- Patients a day 20-22
- Office hours 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Shared call schedule 1:3
- 1st year base salary with Bonus Structure
- Benefits and Vacation
- Ancillaries- lab, pharmacy, Physical Therapy and ultra sound
- Several office locations (7) ? Cardiologist in 1 location
Sarasota County anchors the middle of Florida?s western coast, approximately 60 miles south of Tampa Bay. It includes the cities of Sarasota, Venice and North Port, and the Town of Longboat Key.
- The county is home to approximately 390,000 permanent residents; more than 476,000 during the winter months.
- The community encompasses 725 square miles of land and is surrounded by 37 miles of open shoreline along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Endowed with inspiring natural beauty, an appealing climate and world-class arts and culture, this coastal paradise has superior schools, significant medical research and education facilities, high educational attainment and a regional workforce of more than 350,000.
- Siesta Beach named ?America?s Best Beach?
- Sports Events Media Group: Best Sports-Friendly Vacation Destination
- Forbes: ?Best Cities for Jobs? (2013)
- One of the ?100 Best Communities for Young People?
- KPMG Study: Tampa Bay Region ranks 6th in top 10 cost-friendly places for business
- Fitch Ratings: AA+ rating, Utility System Revenue bonds
- Standard & Poor?s: A- rating, Ad Valorem Tax bonds
Sarasota is a beautiful city located in Sarasota County on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida. It is south of the Tampa Bay Area and north of Fort Myers. Come see everything this opportunity has to offer.
We are a 168-bed acute and general care facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties.
Our Emergency Department is professionally staffed, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week by board certified emergency physicians.
We provide our community a wide range of medical and specialty services as well as outpatient services and diagnostic and rehabilitation services. We have designed our facility with you in mind to provide an easily accessible hospital that meets the growing and changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve.