Pediatric Pulmonology Job In Champaign, Illinois
Pediatric Pulmonology position outside of Chicago Illinois - 100% Outpatient CPH# JOB-2467856Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
See only pediatric pulmonology patients with the opportunity for teaching and research. The position is 100% outpatient and open to full time or part time schedule. They are open to experienced providers and 2019 fellows.
Earn an outstanding income through a strong base salary plus bonuses on top. Full benefits package including tuition reimbursement, Malpractice with tail insurance, and relocation assistance.
To learn more about this Pediatric Pulmonology opportunity, please contact Chelsea Richie at 954 837 2703 or send an email to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a well-established team of Pediatric Pulmonologist in a multi-specialty practice
- Work with all pediatric subspecialties
- Part-time or Full-time schedule available
- See only Pediatric Pulmonology patients
- Teaching and research opportunities are available through the University
- Competitive Base Salary with a Full Benefits Package
- Retirement w/ employer match, Malpractice w/ tail coverage, Relocation & many more benefits!
- To learn more please contact Chelsea Richie at 9548372703 or at Chelsea.email@example.com
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.