Neonatology Job In Lexington, Kentucky
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Desirable Kentucky Location
Cohesive, Team Oriented Group
MEDNAX is looking for a neonatologist to join our well-established group, practicing at Baptist Health Lexington Hospital in Lexington, KY. This is a community hospital regionally referred to as “The Baby Hospital.”
Position responsibilities include:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Coverage of a 32-bed, Level-III NICU, as well as some well baby coverage
- The hospital provides a wide variety of on-site subspecialty support, including maternal-fetal medicine, laborists, general obstetrics, pediatric radiology, urology, ophthalmology, cardiology and genetics
- Electronic documentation is extensively utilized
- Newly graduating fellows or experienced providers are welcome to apply!
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.