Emergency Medicine Job In Michigan
Emergency Medicine Physician Needed- Top Pay and Partnership Track CPH# JOB-2468667Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A vibrant Art Deco downtown sets the stage for quality dining, unique shops and galleries, and live entertainment. You're never far from lakes, outdoor recreation, festivals and world-class attractions. Come experience the big city benefits and small town feel that is offered in this community.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601 or email me at email@example.com - JOB-2468667
- Affiliation with major university and EM residency program
- Vary practice - work in both trauma & community settings
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Relocation and sign on bonuses
- College tuition assistance for employee's children
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.