Occupational Medicine Job In Yakima, Washington
Outstanding Occupational Medicine Physician Job in WA CPH# JOB-2468650Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, CME time, a 401K retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
This city in the beautiful Pacific Northwest gives you the convenience of urban amenities while allowing the ability to enjoy the many outdoor activities such as fishing, kayaking, camping, and hiking. The community puts a premium on youth sports and music programs, with exceptional public and private school options.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other Primary Care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Established practice ready to be taken over
- The current physician is relocating
- Join a collegial group practice
- Orthopedic physician and rehab therapist
- Support staff of two APCs
- Must get MRO and DOT certifications
- Integrated EMR system
- Earn top dollar with a comfortable work schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.