Pulmonary Critical Care Job In
Physician - Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Job in San Tan Valley, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Banner Ironwood Medical Center | Experienced BC Pulm Critical Care
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- Experienced and BC in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Consult Service & Procedures
- Inpatient and outpatient | Call 1:2
- Well supported by a strong Hospitalist program
- Eligible to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Geographical High Points:
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, or simply sitting...
- <45 minute drive to Phoenix for premier restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Excellent private and public school options
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.