General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Wisconsin
Signing Bonus For A Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon - North Of MilwaukeeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are working with a nationally recognized, award-winning, integrated healthcare network to add a Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon.?
- Join 3 Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons, a Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician, Podiatrist, Physiatrist, and Rheumatologist plus Physician Assistants
- Call is paid and reasonable light since the Hospital is a Level III trauma center
- Starting compensation of $500K plus productivity incentives
- $25,000 signing bonus
- 6 weeks of PTO and one week of paid CME
- Additional benefits include relocation, pension funds, health, dental, vision and more
- Physicians also enjoy professional autonomy and have a voice in organizational decisions
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.