Infectious Disease Job In Oregon
Western Oregon Seeks Infectious Diseases SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join existing hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Practice will include dual role as Hospitalist and be instrumental in developing the Infectious Diseases program.
- Financial package of employed position offers attractive base salary, possible signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, ?vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more. ?
- Must be BC/BE, prefer specialist with 3+ years experience, will look at exceptional upcoming fellows with strong references.?
- Hospital is 113 bed facility, designated Level III Trauma Center, serving all of Lane County.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.