Nurse Practitioner Job In Connecticut
Now Interviewing Family NP's for Hartford, CT PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A federally qualified health center is currently interviewing Nurse Practitioners for a Family Medicine position in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Excellent pay starting at $105K but will compensate at a higher level based on years of experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance, 403b, time off and reimbursement for CEUs, paid time off, sick tiem and EAP
- 40 Hours, Monday-Friday
- Rotating Call
- Provide primary care services for all ages in a federally qualified health center that provides primary and behavioral health care services
- Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen
- Qualifications: Licensed RN and APRN. Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license. Must be Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and have experience as a primary care provider seeing all ages.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.