Urology Job In North Dakota
North Dakota Based Hospital Is Seeking A UrologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Seeking highly motivated clinician with desire to grow Urology practice and service line. ?
- Self-starter who possesses desire for personal and professional growth.
- Join 2 Urologists, currently in practice, with 1 NP
- Da Vinci Robot
- Admissions managed by hospitalist service
- 1:3 call weekday
- 10-16 Clinic Patients per day, M-F 7am-5pm schedule
- 1-4 in-patients per day
- Relocation and benefit package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, and retention bonus
- Tort reform state
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- Must be BC/BE in Urology for consideration
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population: 225,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.