Nurse Practitioner Job In Hollywood, Florida
Neonatology - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Neonatal Nurse Practitioners - Fort Lauderdale, FL – up to $30,000 in start date and relocation incentives!
Envision Physician Services has a premier opportunity for a passionate Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our growing Allied Health Program at the Memorial Healthcare System in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. This practice has a flexible self-scheduling (day, night, 24-hr shifts) model that rotates through a busy Level III+ unit and 2 Level II NICUs. Having this variety reduces burnout and provides a variety of patient acuity, pace, and work/life balance. Read on for more highlights about this exciting opportunity!
- Increased compensation package
- Generous start date bonus with relocation assistance
- Flexible self-scheduling and variety of shifts/acuity for work/life balance
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- $2,500 CME allowance, fees/dues
- Cutting-edge clinical practice – Innovators in the area!
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- 84-bed Level III NICU
- Day/night shifts (8, 10, 12 hour day shifts; 16 hour night shifts)
- Pediatric Residency program/Teaching team
- High census triggers in place for additional staffing – Extra shifts paid immediately
- Current participation in Envision’s quality program as well as VON initiatives
- Memorial Miramar/ Memorial West
- 16-bed Level II NICU/20-bed Level II NICU
- 24-hr shifts
- Autonomous practice/collaboration with Neo on call
- Practice evidence-based medicine with a group dedicated to providing the best care to the most special patients
- Learn and grow in the practice/organization;
- Leadership development/opportunities within Allied Health team
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.