Nurse Practitioner Job In Panama City, Florida
Neonatology - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner opportunity - Level III NICU in Panama City! Blocks of time off – Every other week! Commuters welcome! Start date and relocation incentives!
Envision Physician Services has an outstanding opportunity for an NNP to join the team at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center (GCRMC). GCRMC has the region’s only Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience, be meticulous in documentation, flexible with scheduling, and enjoy teaching RNs and potentially medical students. This is an opportunity to join Envision Physician Services and enjoy work/life balance while working with a compassionate and dynamic Team. Read on for more details and information.
- Competitive compensation with generous start date incentives and relocation assistance
- Flexible scheduling this allows for blocks of time off every other week!
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Career growth and enrichment through helping a community in need (Only Level III NICU in the area)
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologist/4 NNPs
- NNP Schedule
- 2 “teams” of 2 NNPs on a 4 week template
- Mon-Fri – 12-hr days 7a-7p; Sat 24-shift
- Off Sun through Mon
- Mon-Fri – 12-hr nights 7p-7a; Sun 24-hr shift
- Off Mon through Sun
- 30 bed NICU 18 Level III beds; 12 step down beds
- 2 Pediatric Surgeons
- RN/RT driven transport team
- Attendance at deliveries/procedures/potential for transport if more than RN/RT needed
- Average Daily Census: 18
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.