Pediatric Critical Care Job In Memphis, Tennessee
Pediatric Intensivist - Pediatric IntensivistNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is looking for a Pediatric Intensivist to help build our new Pediatric Intensive Care program at Spence and Becky Wilson Children’s Hospital in Memphis, TN alongside our new Medical Director. Candidates must have completed a Pediatric Critical Care fellowship and be either board eligible or certified. PALS and NRP certification is required.
Details about this opportunity include:
- Staffing model: 2 Pediatric Intensivists
- Schedule – flexible block schedule likely week on/off
- Responsibilities include:
- Cover PICU (12-beds, state-of-the-art)
- Pediatric Subspecialist coverage includes: Allergy & Immunology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology, Oral/dental, Plastic, Nephrology, Neurodevelopment, Urology, and Surgery
- PICU will serve as pediatric referral center for all Baptist facilities in surrounding areas
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.