OB/GYN Job In Maryland
Obstetrics/Gynecology Physician in Maryland near Washington, DC CPH# JOB-2467141Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and stock options. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale Maryland community less than 20 minutes from Washington DC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shareholder opportunity at three years
- Upscale practice
- Call only six to seven times a month
- Level lll NICU
- DaVinci robotics at the hospital
- Fluency in Spanish required
- Competitive base income with lavished RVUs and benefits
- Great vacation time with CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.