Hospitalist Job In Columbus, Ohio
Hospitalist Day Block Schedule in Community Located Just 30 Minutes to Columbus Ohio CPH# JOB-2488337Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off day block schedule promoting an excellent work life balance and physicians typically have a census of 15-18-20 patients per shift. Lighter most months. Heavier winter months.
Open ICU - daily rounding with the Pulm/CC and team (nursing, therapy, dietary, etc.) Must be comfortable with procedures.
Resident teaching opportunity through Ohio University - Internal Medicine Residents rotate with the Hospitalists during their shifts.
Secure and stable hospital employed position with a competitive base salary, quality based bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
Community is conveniently located 30 minutes from Columbus, Ohio. Home of Ohio State University and an International airport. It offers new schools and great neighborhoods. Work in a safe, family-oriented community with a superb quality of life.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Join an established and progressive Hospitalist team of 20 providers
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off day block schedule from 7am to 7pm. Nocturnists cover nights.
- Reasonable patient census 15-18-20 per Hospitalist
- Resident teaching opportunity available as Internal Medicine Residents rotate with the Hospitalists
- Open ICU is rounding with a Pulm/CC physician and team (nursing, therapy, dietary, etc.)
- Procedures - may see patients with central lines, etc.
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentives. Full hospital benefits package.
- Community located just 30 minutes to Columbus Ohio, Int'l airport, Ohio State University, and more!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.