General Radiology Job In Plantation, Florida
Telemed Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Earn Upwards of $550K Working from Home 3rd Shift!
Subspecialty: Diagnostic Radiology
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking qualified Diagnostic Radiologists to expand upon its emergent Teleradiology division for the evening and overnight shifts supporting our hospitals nationwide. Join a forward-thinking, innovative leadership team during this time of rapid growth and development.
- Recently redesigned compensation plan with higher RVU, guaranteed annual salary
- 7 on / 7 off rotation with 8, 9 or 10 hour shifts
- Only 1 key license needed to get started
- State of the art technology platform and workstation provided
- Artificial Intelligence reading support from AIDoc
- Dynamic work flow routing
- Professionally staffed 24-7 Concierge level support center available 24/7 365 days per year
- Licensing and credentialing support
- Collaboration work environment with over 800 national radiologists
- Generous Benefits, CME and 401(k) with match
- Full paid malpractice with tail coverage
- ABR or ABOR eligible/certified in Diagnostic Radiology
- Active FL or CA license helpful for quick start
- Ability to handle mixed modalities; cross-sectional; CT, MR, US, CR, NM
Envision Physician Services is the nation’s largest, fastest-growing, physician led, hospital-based radiology practice. Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage. Join a culture that encourages work life balance and offers professional development programs and mentorship.
For more information about this opportunity, or to explore other opportunities across the country, please contact Chase Allred, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, email@example.com or via phone, 469-594-6996.
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.