Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Job In North Carolina
Academic Orthopedic Surgery Opening - North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Orthopedic Surgery Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking an academically oriented, fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon to serve as quality director of orthopedic trauma surgery.?
- Join a collaborative clinical, teaching and research program?
- Oversee process improvement and quality efforts for the orthopedic trauma service in addition to maintaining an active clinical practice?
- The School of Medicine provides accredited education programs for medical students, residents and fellows, doctoral students in the basic medical sciences and practicing physicians?
- Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents and other health professionals?
- Compensation and academic rank is based upon experience and academic background?
- Relocation and Malpractice (with tail)?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.